Bad breath is embarrassing and can spoil relations between people as well. The use of the best mouth freshener after a meal helps you get rid of bad breath. This article covers the exciting facts about the history of mouth freshner and the effective home remedies for bad breath cure.
History of Mouth freshener
- Mukhwas, an old Indian tradition used as a mouth fresheners followed by every meal.
- Chewing betel leaf, known as Indian Paan after food is another oldest tradition in India gives fresh breath and helps improve digestion. Few people also consume Paan with slaked lime, coconut pieces, tobacco, saffron, and gulkhand.
- Sugar coated fennel seeds have a great flavor that aid in digestion, usually seen in restaurants.
- People in India still use the beetle leaves as one of the best breath fresheners.
- Indian spices like cardamom, cloves, fennel seeds, and cinnamon, menthol, and coriander seeds are essential ingredients modern-day Paan.
- Different types of Paans are available in the present day market such as Chocolate Paan, Kesar Paan, Sweet Paan containing fennel seeds, betel nuts, cardamom, and cloves help eliminate bad breath.
Bad smell from mouth is usual after eating garlic or onion or drinking tea. Besides, one feels the need to have fresh breath.
So, how to cure bad breath? The following eight natural breath fresheners are readily available in the market that acts as a best bad breath solution.
- Cardamom : Chewing cardamom pods for about 15 minutes improve digestion and acts as the natural cure for bad breath.
- Coriander leaves : Chewing the coriander leaves is one of the best home remedies for bad breath. These leaves are readily available in the vegetable market.
- Cloves : Cloves offer a host of benefits that include a cure for the lousy throat, cold, cough, and toothaches.
- Mint leaves : Mint leaves are an excellent use as a garnishing ingredient in recipes. Chewing mint leaves after a meal help reduce bad breath and aid in digestion as well.
- Anise seeds : This is a Chinese spice and is in the form of powder used in Manchurian and noodles recipes. These seeds have a strong aroma that lasts for a long time and helps to eliminate bacteria in the mouth giving a fresh breath.
- Pomegranates : This is one of the most common fruits available in the market that are good for heart and skin. These seeds can cure bad breath and is better than any other chemical mouth freshener available on the market.
- Guava : This pulpy fruit has a high quality to fight bad breath. Also, they help improve digestion and are good for teeth.
- Cranberries : Eating cranberries acts as the most effective weight loss. They fight bad breath and help whiten your teeth and strengthen the gums.
The cause of bad breath might be due to many reasons such as poor oral hygiene and digestion, dry mouth, etc., Try the above listed simple and natural home remedies for bad breath cure that are readily available.
Get Your Daily Dose of Stress Relief
Available atBuy Now